- Central administration
- Provinces (changwat, จังหวัด): 75
- Districts (amphoe, อำเภอ): 877
- Subdistricts (tambon, ตำบล): 7,255
- Villages (muban, หมู่บ้าน): 74,944
- Local Administration
- Provincial administration organizations (PAO, องค์การบริหารส่วนจังหวัด): 75
- Cities (thesaban nakhon, เทศบาลนคร): 23
- Towns (thesaban mueang, เทศบาลเมือง): 140
- Subdistrict municipalities (thesaban tambon, เทศบาลตำบล): 1,468
- Subdistrict (Tambon) administration organizations (TAO or SAO, องค์การบริหารส่วนตำบล): 6,145
- Special administrative entities: 2 (Bangkok and Pattaya)
In the central administration there was no change at all, not even new administrative village. The only changes were with the municipalities, 140 instead of 129 towns, 1,468 instead of 1,124 subdistrict municipalities, and 6,145 instead of 6,500 TAO.
While the above numbers don't hide anything interesting I have missed so far, I tried Google a bit and found the same document for July 2006, and that showed there were 509 villages created in 2006 and 2007 - but I only have Royal Gazette announcements for 482. Don't know if the missing ones were not published, were wrongly indexed and therefore not found by my searches, or I made any mistakes working through those many PDFs.