Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Publications of the King Prajadhipok’s Institute

I was just looking in Google for any news on the pending repeat of the PAO chairman election in Surat Thani, and directly related I only found that the chairman of Phuket PAO received a yellow card as well and there needs to be a by-election in Phuket now as well. But much more interesting was another document returned by the search - Volume 4 Issue 1 of the King Prajadhipok's Institute Newsletter dealing with the PAO elections in 2004. It not only shows the full results of these elections (except for Buriram where the election was in 2003 already), but also an analysis of the outcome written by Michael H. Nelson.

While that was already a very interesting find, checking the website of King Prajadhipok's Institute (KPI) I quickly found there are also some publications downloadable as PDF files, all on the local government structures. These have to wait till after my vacation to be read however, but I thought I should share them directly.

No comments: