Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tambon area clarifications

I am still monitoring the current announcements in the Royal Gazette in there is anything related to the administrative entities worth noting here, but the last 3 months it was quiet. This of course only includes the announcements I can catch with the search strings I had tried so far and found successful. Just recently I did find what to look for to catch reassignments of villages (muban) from one subdistrict (tambon) to another - เปลี่ยนแปลงเขตตำบล - and another one which I am not fully sure about yet. The title การกำหนดเขตตำบล means something like "specification of area of subdistrict", and the content is mostly a description of the boundary, but sadly without a map for a more visual representation. I am not sure if these announcement just mean a clarification of the boundary which wasn't completely specified before, or also a minor adjustment. But anyway, there were two of these announcements this year already, and the latest one just one week ago.

No comments: