- Surachai Khan-asa (นายสุรชัย ขันอาสา), Samut Prakan governor, to be director-general of the Community Development Department;
- Sumeth Saengnimnual (นายสุเมธ แสงนิ่มนวล), Chiang Rai governor, to be inspector-general;
- Surapol Pongthadsirikul (นายสุรพล พงษ์ทัดศิริกุล), Chachoengsao governor, to be deputy permanent secretary for interior;
- Wallop Pingpong (นายวัลลภ พริ้งพงษ์), Samut Sakhon governor, to be deputy permanent secretary for interior; and
- Chonchuen Boonyasas (นายชนม์ชื่น บุญญานุสาสน์), Uthai Thani governor, to be deputy permanent secretary for interior.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Province governor reshuffle 2010 - part one
The province governor reshuffle effective October 1 is now starting to be finalized, the first changes have now been decided in the cabinet meeting on August 31. These only cover the province governors who get promoted to higher posts inside the Ministry of the Interior, the now vacant posts will be filled with the main reshuffle probably to be decided next week.