While the only change in main file, ccaatt containing the codes for Changwat, Amphoe, Tambon, are the codes for Galyani Vadhani district, the rcode file which contains the municipality codes is more interesting. Most of the changes in that are the deletion of the obsolete codes, for example those of the Sakha Tambon and a few municipality codes assigned but not used yet. Then there are upgrades of municipalities and name changes, yet the only really new ones are the following codes.
- 2061: Sattahip (เทศบาลตำบลสัตหีบ), Chonburi - the rename to Khet Udom Sak (เทศบาลตำบลเขตรอุดมศักดิ์) hasn't been worked into the list yet
- 2179: Thap Ma (เทศบาลตำบลทับมา), Rayong
- 2389: Takang (เทศบาลตำบลตะกาง), Trat
- 2390: Nong Bon (เทศบาลตำบลหนองบอน), Trat
- 4063: Non Thon (เทศบาลตำบลโนนท่อน), Khon Kaen
- 7167: Rang Wai (เทศบาลตำบลรางหวาย), Kanchanaburi
- 7168: Non Sarai (เทศบาลตำบลหนองสาหร่าย [Website currently offline]), Kanchanaburi
- 7270: Bang Kung (เทศบาลตำบลบางกุ้ง), Suphanburi
- 7382: Krathum Lom (เทศบาลเมืองกระทุ่มล้ม), Nakhon Pathom
I don't the reason why the codes aren't assigned directly when the municipality is created, yet my guess is that it receives a code once they have the municipal registration office running - this list is named RCode, so the R may stand for registration, and also in the DOPA population statistics most of the new municipalities don't show yet as well, so maybe the numbers are still those reported by the Amphoe registration office.