- Ban Kaeng (เทศบาลตำบลบ้านแก้ง), Don Tan district, covering 24.13 km², 7 villages and 2,834 citizen.
- Nong Sung Nuea (เทศบาลตำบลหนองสูงเหนือ), Nong Sung district, covering 34.5 km², 13 villages and 4,654 citizen.
- Ban Pao (เทศบาลตำบลบ้านเป้า), also Nong Sung district, covering 38 km², 6 villages and 3,892 citizen.
- Phu Wong (เทศบาลตำบลภูวง), also Nong Sung district, covering 34.60 km², 7 villages and 2,654 citizen.
- Rom Klao (เทศบาลตำบลร่มเกล้า), Nikhom Kham Soi district, covering 45 km², 7 villages and 3,084 citizens.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Municipal decisions from December 28 2007
In the 62nd meeting of the 2nd board on December 28 2007, the final meeting of last year, five TAO in Mukdahan province are upgraded to subdistrict municipalities, all already effective February 28 2008.