Monday, March 10, 2008

Municipality upgrades

And even more municipality changes happening, this time I could find the upgrade of several subdistrict municipalities (thesaban tambon) to towns (thesaban mueang), again a word document from the Ministry of Interior, a protocol of a meeting from November 22 2007:
  • Kaeng Khoi (เทศบาลเมืองแก่งคอย), Sara Buri province
  • Sam Phran (เทศบาลเมืองสามพราน), Nakhon Pathom province
  • Nong Sam Rong (เทศบาลเมืองหนองสำโรง), Udon Thani province
  • Tak Bai (เทศบาลเมืองตากใบ), Narathiwat province
All of the upgrades are already effective, they all happened on February 1 2008, except Tak Bai, which already happened on January 31.

I really wish there'd be an authoritative website with all the latest decisions, I can only catch some with my random googleling to announce them here. Just hope I don't bore with too many municipality posts, but it seems it's the local administration which gets most focus currently.

No comments: