But its not just that the online version is of bad quality, even worse the data itself has problems. According to Table 1.23 (Area and Administration Zone by Region and Province), the number of the administrative subdivisions by type as of May 27 2016 are (in brackets the coresponding numbers from the 2015 yearbook)
- 928 districts (Amphoe and Khet) [2015: 928]
- 7425 subdistricts (Tambon and Khwaeng) [2015: 7425]
- 57081 administrative villages (Muban) [2015: 55387]
- 2452 municipalities (Thesaban, including Pattaya) [2015: 2442]
- 5433 subdistrict administrative organizations [2015: 5334]
Even though at least this table in the yearbook has become useless, I nevertheless translated it into my XML structure, but adding a new schema entries to indicate and correct the bogus values. But what really worries me is that if an amateur like me can already spot such big mistakes in this publication, what is the quality of the other tables then?