Altogether 58 positions were changed, 54 of them effective October 1st and another four on October 2nd. The transfers split into these categories:
- 21 province governors get transferred to another province
- 22 deputy province governors get promoted to province governors, three of them staying in the same province
- 10 become province governors from other positions in the Ministry of Interior
- 3 province governors get transferred to other positions not related to province governors
- 1 deputy governor gets transferred to another position
- 1 gets transferred from positions not related to province governors
There are some province governor positions vacant after these transfers, I haven't yet checked if a second batch of promotions was approved in the meantime as I was still busy working through the old census data - more on that soon.