- Pathum Thani, Nonthaburi, Nakhon Pathom, Samut Prakan and Samut Sakhon already had some imagery, especially the parts close to Bangkok, but now these provinces are covered almost completely.
- Nakhon Nayok is also covered well, just the road through Khao Yai is missing
- The more remote parts of Chiang Mai got added, as well as a good deal of Chiang Rai province
- The road from Ayutthaya to Chiang Mai is also covered now, like the road from Bangkok to Phuket in the first batch
- Also, the road to Si Sawat in Kanchanaburi can now be driven online
- Small parts of Suphanburi and Ayutthaya province are added as well as the northern tip of Chonburi province.
With the first Streetview data I was able to complete my map with the local administrations in Phuket, so with a bit of luck I may be able to do the same with the provinces around Bangkok now. For example, when I wrote about the incident in Thaiyawat TAO two weeks ago, I tried to find the location of the office which seemed to be close to temple Wat Thaiyawat. But only with Streetview I was now able to identify the actual building - not a representative large new building easily spotted in satellite imagery, like the one in many local administrations.