Thus according to this agenda list, this year the board has and will discuss until May 16
- 26 TAO upgrades to municipalities (including one changing name with the upgrade),
- 1 subdistrict municipality upgrade to a town municipality,
- 1 TAO upgrade to a town municipality.
Meeting number 19 from March 21 2012 with four TAO upgraded to subdistrict municipalities.
- Som Wang (เทศบาลตำบลสมหวัง), Kong Ra district, Phatthalung province, effective April 6. The TAO was created in 1999, covers 28.34 km², 7 villages and 4,542 citizen.
- Saen Hai (เทศบาลตำบลแสนไห), Wiang Haeng district, Chiang Mai province, effective April 6. The TAO was created in 1999, covers 22 km², 5 villages and 2,988 citizen.
- Chanot (เทศบาลตำบลชะโนด), Wan Yai district, Mukdahan province, effective April 22. The TAO was created in 1999, covers 4.49 km², 5 villages and 2,432 citizen.
- Tae (เทศบาลตำบลแต้), Uthumphon Phisai district, Sisaket province. Decision was moved to a later meeting.