In no particular order, there are four such blogs I discovered so far, with a varying depth of content. But of course all only in Thai language.
- Nong Chik district, Pattani: nongjik.blogspot.com
- Luang Nuae subdistrict municipality, Chiang Mai: tambonloungnuae.wordpress.com/
- Yaha subdistrict municipality, Yala: tesbanyaha.blogspot.com
- Mueang Kao subdistrict municipality, Khon Kaen: mk-mainblog.blogspot.com
There is another group of government units using blogs, however these seem to have misunderstood blogging with free webhosting. Instead of more-or-less regularily post news or stories, they have only once posted several articles with the informations on the entity, like the history, location, subdivisions. Two examples are
- TAO Wat Pa, Lom Sak district, Phetchabun: watpa-sao.blogspot.com
- TAO Ko Kaeo, Selaphum district, Roi Et: kohkaew101.blogspot.com